Dear CEC stakeholders!
As you all know we are not allowed to travel abroad at the moment. When the regulations from the governments allow travelling between our countries will CEC competitions have possibility to start. Whether it can be a FITA Star or not will depend on World Archery. (not at current state)
If travelling restrictions are eased decision about a competition being held needs to be taken by the organizer. If the leg is held invitation must be sent out 30 days before event like previous years.
We still have 3 legs planned, hope we can have them.
The planned competitions this year and their status:
09.05. 2020 Serbia Cancelled 18.07. 2020 Austria Cancelled
08.08 .2020 Croatia
19.and 20. 09. 2020 Slovakia and reserve is Hungary